Saturday, November 12, 2011

Too interested

In my mind I thought that I was going to read a little of the book then write how I felt. But that changed when I decided to pick up the book, continue to read and never return to the computer. I want to meet Jaycee. I totally understand what happened here. I dont quite like how the relationship that she had with her step father is talked about in a way that we are suppose to feel like Jaycee liked the affection Phillip gave towards her because of her not so great relationship with him. I think it mightve played a little part but not the main role. She was held captive and treated like an animal. We are animals actually. So "training" her into thinking that she could never survive without him, was simple. She is a very brave woman and was a super brave girl. i pray that she continues to find postiveness in all of this. She deserves to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment